Service Level Agreement
The purpose of the Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between Operations and the University of Kansas Lawrence campus is to:
- Provide clear information on who we are, what we do and how to contact us for the various services we provide;
- Quantify and measure service level expectations;
- Outline the potential methods used to measure the quality of service provided;
- Define mutual requirements and expectations for critical processes and overall performance;
- Strengthen communication between Operations and its customers; and,
- Provide a vehicle for resolving conflicts.