HazMat/Waste Pickup Request
There are currently four ways to request a hazardous material(s) pickup from the Environment, Health & Safety Department.
In preferred order...
- Submit a completed Internet Waste Pickup Request Form (below).
- Telephone a pickup request to the Hazardous Materials staff at 785-864-2853.
- Submit an email message to the Hazardous Materials staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following parameters: full name; P.I. or supervisor; department; your email address; building; room number; phone number; and a listing of the material(s) to be disposed of.
- Campus mail your request with the above email parameters to Jon Rossillon, EHS Dept.
Before requesting a hazardous material(s) pickup, please have the official Hazardous Material Label already attached with a single piece of tape on each container.
* Note: If you are requesting a pickup of used/waste silica gel or other contaminated adsorbent/absorbent, please attach the new contaminated adsorbents/Waste Silica Gel label to the container.